INNOVATIVE SHADING FOR LARGER WINDOWS AND DOORS IN A DIVERSE RANGE OF COLOURS AND DESIGNS
Liven up your windows with panel blinds, the versatile, contemporary way to control light, glare, view and privacy in domestic and commercial installations.
The panel blind provides an innovative shading solution for larger windows and patio doors that looks fabulous in both contemporary and traditional settings.
It also looks stunning as a room divider that can be used to great effect in creating new living spaces within a modern home.
When open, the panels stack neatly behind one another allowing maximum light to enter the room. Sliding the blind into the closed position creates a unique fabric screen that provides light control and privacy.
- Contemporary designs for domestic and commercial environments
- Multiple uses, as a window blind or a fashionable room divider
- Ideal for larger windows and patio doors
- Stunning fabric designs and colours
- Mix and match fabrics and colours for maximum effect
- Available in 3 rails or 5 rails track, 1-way or 2-way movement
- Control by motor, by cord, by rod or by hand
Sliding panels blind size
- Minimum width: 20cm
- Maximum width: 600cm – larger upon request
- Maximum recommended drop: 300cm
- Recommended panels overlap: 7.5cm (any other size can be made)
Sliding panels blind components
- Track (aluminium – white): 8 x 1.5cm (for 5 rails) – 5 x 1.5cm (for 3 rails)
- Bottom rail: flat (recommended) / Styles: outside fabric (visible) or inside fabric (in a sealed pocket)
- Rods to pull by: White aluminium, Clear plastic or wood (many sizes)
Sliding panels blind operation
- Cord for moving the panels can be on the right or on the left
- Panels can be assembled (open position) on the right or on the left (for 1-way movement) or on both sides (for 2-way movement)